Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    MAG82
    MAG82
    PRO RIDER

Last 2 days i couldn’t get on the forum but your regular site was/is working and now i think i know why. U guys really killed the private backers area?! Was it all a bit too toxic for your taste? I don’t really know why cause u got what u deserve. It would’ve been a lot easier for u to communicate here than to delete those topics(whole forum parts) but it’s too late now for u guys. What’s sad is, if i want to support other crowdfunding games in the future i’ll always think about this “project”. I’m not your typical “shut up and take my money dude” and this was my first(and last so far) crowdfund experience, so thx for that. It was all too good to be true. I know u’re not the first or last “dev” team that bit off more than they could chew but at least they where talking to their community. Why i’m still here? Easy, cause bmx streets isn’t out for consoles yet. Have a good one

JUST RIDE

DigitalX
    BASIC RIDER

It’s also not letting me view it either, I’m logged in area, logged out the other, I don’t know what is going on..

lowrider69
    lowrider69
    BASIC RIDER

this is Ridiculous is what it is

DigitalX
    BASIC RIDER

Indeed it is, but I am going to be persistent. Tweet every day if I have to, to get a response or at least attempt it. Found a few more Twitter profiles related to Barspin Studios who are active currently, with Barspin Studios in their profile information.

I will not be giving up on this.

MAG82
    MAG82
    PRO RIDER

@Digital X u are the most patient person i know. Good luck with that. Let us know if someone from TB leave it’s dark cave.

JUST RIDE

DigitalX
    BASIC RIDER

Thanks. Yep can be very patient.

I might not have anything to gain, but I also have nothing to lose. As I said before, someone has to be keeping this website and its server running, so there’s food for thought.

This might seem a lost cause to some and I see where you are coming from, I’m just a very patient man.

For example, look at Spintires. That had no updates for well over year as was left to us modders to fix it, which we did. Now we have Spintires Mudnner and Mudrunner 2 coming out.

Doothe
    Doothe
    BASIC RIDER

Delete the website already so I can forget about this place!

DigitalX
    BASIC RIDER

No one is making you come here, Doothe. If you did not want any part of it, why post?

hollyroyce11
    hollyroyce11
    FULL-TIME RIDER

Game machine broke boi bmx streets literally made the game they wanted to

:(
    ItsRayse
    ItsRayse
    PRO RIDER

I want a refund….

Never ride alone
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.