Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

T1C3
    PRO RIDER

I like seeing BMX The Game (BarSpin Studios) active on social media. It lets me know that they haven’t given up and our help was much needed to over come some issues we had in previous versions. I know it’s been a while since we’ve had an update, but the work behind the scenes looks pleasing. There is a lot of hate going on in the community as if the team behind Bar Spin don’t have lives themselves… I know it’s not an excuse, but I don’t believe it was ever intended to be… Stay positive, keep enjoying what we have, stay bonded through the community and let’s keep the faith in the development.

I’m not here to preach and give hope… I’m just saying as a community I feel we did the right thing for the future. Rather we get to play the full game or not… I’m just happy someone will in the future and that’s good enough for me.

Stay positive!

~T1C3

Clayttz
    Clayttz
    PRO RIDER

so bassically. you want to play the game. but you dont care when it comes out??? how can you be ok with that outcome. your here in these forums because YOU payed to play an early access game. not a beta from over a year ago. nobody has faith in this devolpment apart from the few new people around here that have been brainwashed by a few outdated screenshots. please get real people ffs

MAG82
    MAG82
    PRO RIDER

“I’m not here to preach and give hope… I’m just saying as a community I feel we did the right thing for the future. Rather we get to play the full game or not… I’m just happy someone will in the future and that’s good enough for me.

Stay positive!”

Also good enough for me. For example; i don’t even have a pc to play that game as it’s ment to be. When i spent my money(at that time it was 60€ for the pro rider tier) we didnt even know if they would reach the 5000 pre order milestone so bmx the game would also come to consoles(but it was my biggest hope(ps4 here:) all i wanted and still want is to push this game so we could have some kind of SKATE but with our sport. With all the problems we’ve had and have I’m still glad barspin took the chance (and balls) to start this and it looks better than ever. Btw i think we also will play the full game we’re not that old:) lol

JUST RIDE
    Clayttz
    Clayttz
    PRO RIDER

i understand your trying to stay positive. but these people are not honest. they spent our money on a real life skatepark and have nothing left to fund the game.

Ricta
    BASIC RIDER

i understand your trying to stay positive. but these people are not honest. they spent our money on a real life skatepark and have nothing left to fund the game.

Whoa, did this actually happen? Or is it just speculation? I’d say spot on speculation if that were the case lol.

MAG82
    MAG82
    PRO RIDER

they spent our money on a real life skatepark and have nothing left to fund the game

Come on man that’s not even a speculation, that was a joke from my side in one of the comments. U don’t even know how deep the guys from barspin are involved into la poma dirtpark. All we know is they had a promo weekend there and the park had to be rebuild cause of bad weather. U really think they would pay for digging? They also got tons of sweet dirt right there. Believe me dude, i’ve built a lot of stuff(even a big dirt park) and never got payed. That’s how it works in that kind of business. it’s all about the passion. No one with a dirt park gets rich.

JUST RIDE
    Clayttz
    Clayttz
    PRO RIDER

bmx streets it is then

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.