Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 68 total)
  • Author
    Clayttz
    Clayttz
    PRO RIDER

@Marina i have been waiting for over 900 days. with all due respect i think they employed you as a forum manager or something kinda recently and i dont trhink even you have waited as long as me so i dont understand how anybody is able to understand were im coming from? thats a very long time even for EARLY ACCESS. im just going to use your’e game to make free money now. these forums dont exaclty shed any light on anything for me personally. cya

hollyroyce11
    hollyroyce11
    FULL-TIME RIDER

we get where ya coming from but clogging up the forums clearly aint gonna do shit to make them put out a game faster

I don't even know how to ride a real Bicycle
    Clayttz
    Clayttz
    PRO RIDER

i agree.

andreas
    andreas
    FULL-TIME RIDER

@Marina i have been waiting for over 900 days. with all due respect i think they employed you as a forum manager or something kinda recently and i dont trhink even you have waited as long as me so i dont understand how anybody is able to understand were im coming from? thats a very long time even for EARLY ACCESS. im just going to use your’e game to make free money now. these forums dont exaclty shed any light on anything for me personally. cya

HAHAHAHA BYE U TURD.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by andreas andreas.
    MAG82
    MAG82
    PRO RIDER

@andreas. U should be above that lvl right? Guys please keep your strong language( insults) where they belong…#not in here

JUST RIDE

Hurst420
    FULL-TIME RIDER

well I kinda agree ive been here since 2015 ffs and not a single update has been made , I spent 70$ on this game like I coulda bought any other game full out by now , this is getting ridiculous , I respect what yous think yous are doing but stop showing us bullshit updates and but them into the damn early access , like come on or sell the game to someone who will constantly throw updates in and not let there 5000 preorders go to complete waste

Hurst420 is in the house , add me up nd lets bike arounddd!
    Clayttz
    Clayttz
    PRO RIDER

be carefull in these fourms, if you show you care they shut you down and disagree with you. most of these guys have only just got this game so theres no point in trying to hear them out. this is my whole point. if you can show it why arent we playing it before the BETA is compiled? im guessing theres not a straight answer for this as always. if you can show it off we can play it. thats why people payed money so early on.

disco potato
    disco potato
    TEAM BARSPIN MEMBER

This I’ll agree with – if there is a somewhat playable version, then why not release it to the community? I’m not sure what the reasoning behind holding off is.
    A comment on the issue from barspin certainly wouldn’t hurt here!

maxaweeda
    FULL-TIME RIDER

i just want the console and mobile version to come out already to be honest.

Marina
    Marina
    STAFF

@Clayttz @disco-potato Hello, guys. I know you really cannot wait to play new update. If we have been showing every week the state of the development is because you deserve to be informed (as you are also part of this project and you made it possible by pre-purchasing). We are also showing the process of the game because we want you to see that we are working so hard in order to give you the game you paid for (not spending you money in holidays, as you many think). The current version we have is not playable. If we released it now, you wont enjoy it and the feedback given would be unuseless. We have gone through many development problems lately and that’s the main reason there is no update yet. Expect new beta for backers in a few weeks, guys. This is happening and we cannot wait you to see how far you are going to like it.

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 68 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.