Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 72 total)
  • Author
    Clayttz
    Clayttz
    PRO RIDER

disco get over yourself you fucking cunt. i have a job as wel and other commitments. it doesnt no take much time to drop in here and post a sentence once in a while. so how in the world would that affect my job or anything else? shut your mouth i dont care your opinion you sound like a lost patritic sheep. i dont me so dont act like you do. ill say what i want when i feel like saying it because i have payed for this rubbish game to be devolped just as much as you. just incase you are thick. its never about the amount and never was. so that has been squashed now. u dont need to tell me what u have for lunch you generic rich fat guy. i want things complete thats all without the little lies. please refrain from replying to me as i dont like/know you.

disco potato
    disco potato
    TEAM BARSPIN MEMBER

:D
    Thanks for yet another aggressive and insulting post that manages to ignore or misinterpret 90% of the points being made.

I’m glad you have squashed that it wasn’t about the money. Maybe now you can stop banging on about suing and refunds etc. as that is all directly related to money, which you have clearly stated it is not about.

I don’t dislike you – I don’t know you, just as you do not know me.
    I don’t even necessarily dislike the points you are attempting to make in your posts on this form. A lot of the time I agree with what you are attempting to say.
    What I dislike is how you behave on this forum.

Marina
    Marina
    STAFF

disco get over yourself you fucking cunt.

@Clayttz, I hope this is the last time you insult someone in this community. As we warned you months ago, your behaviour is toxic and you only spread hate on this community. Even the community itself is asking you to be banned. We know you’re impatient for playing new version. We know it’s been a while since the community has not been able to play new version. The dev team is working harder than ever to bring you a new brand game (we started from scratch), trust me. Anyway, and before it happens, we warn you once again. You will be banned if you are not respectful with the others (including me or the dev team).

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Marina Marina.
    Clayttz
    Clayttz
    PRO RIDER

bmx streets it is then. be back when ytou sell the game to ea.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Clayttz Clayttz.
    Clayttz
    Clayttz
    PRO RIDER

@Marina i have been waiting for over 900 days. with all due respect i think they employed you as a forum manager or something kinda recently and i dont trhink even you have waited as long as me so i dont understand how anybody is able to understand were im coming from? thats a very long time even for EARLY ACCESS. im just going to use your’e game to make free money now. these forums dont exaclty shed any light on anything for me personally. cya

hollyroyce11
    hollyroyce11
    FULL-TIME RIDER

we get where ya coming from but clogging up the forums clearly aint gonna do shit to make them put out a game faster

i ride here and there ya know
    Clayttz
    Clayttz
    PRO RIDER

i agree.

andreas
    andreas
    FULL-TIME RIDER

@Marina i have been waiting for over 900 days. with all due respect i think they employed you as a forum manager or something kinda recently and i dont trhink even you have waited as long as me so i dont understand how anybody is able to understand were im coming from? thats a very long time even for EARLY ACCESS. im just going to use your’e game to make free money now. these forums dont exaclty shed any light on anything for me personally. cya

HAHAHAHA BYE U TURD.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by andreas andreas.
    MAG82
    MAG82
    PRO RIDER

@andreas. U should be above that lvl right? Guys please keep your strong language( insults) where they belong…#not in here

JUST RIDE

Hurst420
    FULL-TIME RIDER

well I kinda agree ive been here since 2015 ffs and not a single update has been made , I spent 70$ on this game like I coulda bought any other game full out by now , this is getting ridiculous , I respect what yous think yous are doing but stop showing us bullshit updates and but them into the damn early access , like come on or sell the game to someone who will constantly throw updates in and not let there 5000 preorders go to complete waste

Hurst420 is in the house , add me up nd lets bike arounddd!
Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 72 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.