Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)
  • Author

dsetankk123
    BASIC RIDER

The Game is already progression alot , it is verry good! but i hope you guys are working at the delay of tricks you must remove the delay between the controller and game is was alot delay , if the delay is removed en the city is good , it is going to be the greatest game ever! :)

disco potato
    disco potato
    TEAM BARSPIN MEMBER

agreed, the controller delay in the current release is unacceptable in a full release game. We will have to wait and see how it performs in the next release.

Clayttz
    Clayttz
    PRO RIDER

what next release? nobody has mentioned any type of release or build so what are you talking about? they have a stable build currently that they use to take screensshots and to post NEW gameplay videos to tease the community. im sure thats what we pay for. to play the game before its finished. im sick of you thinking this is ok your such a sheep its hard to comprehend and you cant use the word Progrestion when they have not updated a single thing for “US” in over a year. stop lyieng to yourselfs

• This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Clayttz Clayttz.

T1C3
    PRO RIDER

This is a blog, and like all blogs i’m sure they’re are rules to it… I myself community vote for Clayttz to be band from the blog. For toxicity ( I can’t be alone on this… I’m sure)

disco potato
    disco potato
    TEAM BARSPIN MEMBER

Claytz, this is a discussion about the controller lag. Feel free to discuss the controller lag problem, but please do not hijack it with one of your bullshit posts again.

T1C3, I agree with what you’re saying, but forum banning can sometimes be difficult and potentially gotten around. I think barspin should be putting a lot more time into moderating these forums (and a lot more time into them in general to be honest). This is the only forum I have ever been on that lets this sort of shit go unchecked, and I have/am an active member on quite a few forums.
    Really all that is needed is a moderator to come through and delete any unproductive posts/threads. It’s a bit of work on the moderator’s behalf, but it really is that simple.

Marina
    Marina
    STAFF

Claytz was banned months ago because the same, and nothing. He opened a new account with the same or even worst behaviour. We explained to him the reasons. He ended up apologizing, so we gave him back his account. And… here we are.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by Marina Marina.
    Doothe
    Doothe
    BASIC RIDER

+1 for controller lag

Clayttz
    Clayttz
    PRO RIDER

i get it. bann the people who want progression… theres not a nice way to explain the situation anymore so im not going to sugercoat a situation i have been apart of for years. im a human and i realise i can be very blunt and unapproachable but i have been patient and every other thing you can throw at me i have been there. i just want to play this game and make videos on it as i love bmx irl. label it what u want im just frustrated. im not here to pretend something is happening to make friends im here to tell the truth. please release anything at all? even the physics tool? its been months since it was announced come on dudes

andreas
    andreas
    FULL-TIME RIDER

Claytz was banned months ago because the same, and nothing. He opened a new account with the same or even worst behaviour. We explained to him the reasons. He ended up apologizing, so we gave him back his account. And… here we are.

I fully support banning him. His toxicity kills the community positivity. His arrogant and bullheaded opinions are not needed here, and he has certainly overstayed his welcome. Please remove this leach from the forum for good. He has not agreed to the terms of making an account on this forum and therefore has no viable defense as to why he should be allowed to stay.

Marina
    Marina
    STAFF

Clayttz has been warned again. http://www.bmxthegame.com/forums/topic/over-a-year-and-not-1-single-update/page/5/#post-16322

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by Marina Marina.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.