Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

CloudCantJump
    SUPPORTER

I havnt bought this game so i cant read the dev thingy i would like to know whats going on in there aany news or devs saying anything or is it just filled with hate at this point.

matsixx
    PRO RIDER

Nothing. It’s filled with deserved hate. Not just regular hate. They said once again at the beginning of this year that they are going to be improving on their communication and as expected, have not said a word since then.

kushmaster420
    SUPPORTER

Nothing. It’s filled with deserved hate. Not just regular hate. They said once again at the beginning of this year that they are going to be improving on their communication and as expected, have not said a word since then.

not gonna lie i pirated this game in 2016 around the time that they promised a release early 2017 (if im not mistaken), they offered a deal that if you pre order you get all kinds of bonuses and they really pushed that, i told myself i wont buy the game untill it releases, fast forward till now and it still has not released, i felt bad about pirating the game at first but now i couldnt care less, iil still buy it they actually release a good new version but i doubt that will happen anytime soon or at all. i get that its probably a very hard project but i still feel like the devs are robbing the community, they said that they lack staff yet they got so much financial support AND so much time while not communicating nearly at all that i really fee that they have no excuses

CloudCantJump
    SUPPORTER

Wouldnt admit to pirating on the forums lol there probably try sue you :D not that they check the forums anyway marina dosnt do anything anymore.

Mace-x
    BASIC RIDER

meanwhile BMX:Streets, or PIPE has mods, even a 26 inch bike, i mean come on, we want our freaking game, at least a tech demo of it!

denischertok
    denischertok
    CREATOR

http://prntscr.com/joggyq , well its been more than 2 years…

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 2 days ago by denischertok denischertok.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.