Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    nicoPanda
    nicoPanda
    PRO RIDER

I would just like to know what state the game is in right now becuase it has been almost a yesr with nothing on their blog…….. Just please tell me where my money went i’d like news. thank you

DigitalX
    BASIC RIDER

God only knows mate, I’m tweeting one of the team daily for a response now. Push has gone to shove.

Callmedub
    PRO RIDER

Forgot about this game until just now. Yikes

dangaz
    BASIC RIDER

Is there anyway to get a refund for this mess lol?

NightmareHD
    NightmareHD
    BASIC RIDER

lol fuck this game, this company is a joke

jimmy97
    TEAM BARSPIN MEMBER

Been almost 6 year bit outrages really i put 60 ore 70 quid in this game for nothing im most angry about them straight up lying to us saying there is 5,000 preorders for console when not one copy has made it to any consoles so to be honest to this community we need to take action an force them to listen to us we can either start a petition for the game to be released are for a refund are we sue them for false advertisment an theft ??? We have waited long enough WHY ARE WE WAITING,

Ricta
    BASIC RIDER

I don’t think there would be much of a game to release. I wouldn’t be surprised to know they didn’t make a ton of progress beyond the insanely buggy mess of a beta they gave us, so if you forced them to release what they have, you’d probably just have that dirt map they were working on, but with the same buggy physics… I’ve already come to terms with the fact that this project is over and done with, you should do the same to maintain your sanity, and maybe play BMX Pipe, because that dude is making an actual playable game.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.