Hi my friends,
Finally the 0.183 is here! It took a while, I know, but the list of changes is pretty long. Indeed it’s so long that barely I can’t remember all what we made. In general lines:
- Full physics tweaks. All the variables of the physics on the game have been changed and re-tweaked in order to approach a better physics model. I’m talking about a hard change. If you have played previous versions maybe you will feel awkward at first. After a while you will see that is easier to do combos, tricks and grinds. We think this is the best setup possible in Unity 4. It’s far to be perfect but is a great step for. As soon as we release the Unity 5 version the physics will be better. We have done many tests and the result is very impressive.
- Optimisation. It’s not the big final optimisation, but we have rewritten many parts and we have changed some visuals in order to get a more smooth gameplay. I have played on a Laptop with a GeForce GT 750m in Mid quality at >30fps. Not too bad.
- Introduction to the park editor. Now you can move all the props on the scene and build your own spots. Is a preliminary version. We’re working to allow to add props, duplicate, delete and share your creations. By now you can play moving the object that are already on the scene.
- New props. You will see new objects and some changes in the city.
- Night Scene Test. Just because is Halloween we have included the night mode. Is pretty buggy and not optimised but we love how it looks. It could be disabled pressing F8 if your computer is too low.
- Thousands of internal changes. Some little changes on the animations, physics, behaviours, helpers, cameras… hundreds of man hours trying to get a great update.
- Some GUIs added to help people to play.
- Lots of bugs are fixed. Due the deep changes that we have made on this version we’re sure that will appear new bugs on it. Please help us reporting them ingame pressing F7.
- Improved balance system on manuals and fails.
We have added a little surprise due the Halloween celebration. It will be just enabled this weekend.
We really think that the coming updates will be very interesting. We have planned to release 2 updates before 2016.
Enjoy the update!