Today I have a little teaser showing two of the new features that we have added in the next coming update 0.178.
Many of you already saw this video:
This showed features are Backflips and Tricks during grinds and manuals. There are more features. Next week we’ll show more. The preliminar list of changes and features added to the 0.178 is this:
- Backflips, Frontflips and Flairs. We’re still working on this
- Optimized gestures recognizer. It works much faster than the old one, and more accurate. Now each flick you do is affected by the “gesture precision”, “gesture speed” and other variables like the inclination of the bike.
- Experimental Keyboard + Mouse support. Many people don’t have controllers to play the game and we have made this experimental support. As the word says, is experimental. In my opinion i prefer to play with controllers (PS4 and XBOXONE the best).
- Improved bunny hops (hops and nollies too). We have simplified the way to jump up, and now the system is more natural.
- Pumping. We’re working on a pumping system.
- New tricks. Everybody wants a lot of tricks. Me too! For this version we add No hander, no footer, toboggan, tuck no hander, tabletop and maybe footjam.
- Replayer system. A basic replayer system. It allows to replay some actions and control the camera. Perfect for youtubers In further updates it will have more options.
- New follow camera. We are improving the camera because… we have to
- A lot of minor changes in a lot of parts of the game have been done in order to improve the handling, performance and so.
There isn’t an ETA for this update yet. I just can say that we’re working on this at full speed, because the new office is ready and we are waiting to release this update to go to the office. If you have no clue about that, we want move Barspin Studios to a new office in Barcelona with better services and more space to work on this. Hopefully this will help us to work faster.
I want to repeat that all the footage is a Work In Progress, and there’s a long “to-do” list yet.
Stay tuned, more news next week! Thanks for your support guys!