- The feedback from the Bike Editor is working great and has helped us to improve the sneak peek
- Sneak Peek has no official date yet but is delayed only a few days
- We show the first gameplay-test on mobile phones
- We have started to process the consoles licenses
- Pre-order prices will be updated after Sneak Peek release
We are anxious to let you play the Sneak Peek, it looks great and we love the results. We had planned to release it on late August, but some bugs -some of them detected thanks to the feedback of the community- and optimizations have supposed for us a bigger and unexpected work load. It is just a matter of days.
We take this opportunity to showing you something that is very important for the project: the mobile version. We are working on a more complete video but for the moment we show you a little advance. The optimization of the mobile version opens also the possibility of running the game in slow computers.
The best news is that we are processing licenses for the development of the game in xbox and playstation – current&next gen. In order to guarantee this milestone, we need to reach the 5000 pre-orders.
The pre-orders prices will be updated when the Sneak Peek for PC/Mac is available. Your pre-order is very important for the project and all the funds will be directly used to the game development.